In a fun, fresh, and professional environment, Core Cat Studio helps students focus on strength, vitality, flexibility, alignment, coordination, and overall physical well being.
At Core Cat you will find:
- One-on-one sessions with Victoria Kelly
- Group reformer and apparatus classes for up to 4 students with Rachel Holdt and Victoria Kelly
- We help you manage many chronic conditions. We assess posture, locate musculoskeletal imbalances and work with you to deliver targeted and appropriate workouts.
- New mom programming, both pre- and postpartum
- Specialty classes in hybrid and fusion repertoires, world dance, yogalates, and aerial work
Call to schedule a look-see today!
Core Cat Pilates Studio
2020 Dennison Street, Suite 115
Oakland, CA 94606
(Take the 23rd Avenue exit off the 880 Freeway)